Jack Lynch, eat your heart out

Friday, April 16, 2010
Yesterday I spent a day with Jack Lynch. This is now the second time I have shot with him. The first time I got an article in Soggybones magazine. 
I was up at 3:30 am and begun my drive south to Scotts head to pick jack up so we could be at Crescent head by sunrise. Once there we shot, ate, shot more, jack ate more, surfed and so on. I will let the photos tell the story from now on.




Hands down, Jack can eat the most food out of anyone I have ever met. While we were in crescent head he ate 3 pies, a blueberry turnover, Jam donut, chocolate donut, custard tart, chocolate milk, 2 muesli bars and a bottle of water.


Jack likes to take photos too... you can find a link to his blog in 'my links' section.






0 comments:

Post a Comment